FROM 26th August - 31st August
£35.00 Individual Entry
£31.00 Group Entry
£29.00 Individual Child Entry
ENTERING AS A GROUP:
Entering as a group is cheaper and more fun! You will need 4 or more people to enter as a group. Shine brighter together!!! Choose the number of Glow Runners you have in your group from the drop-down menu.
Child tickets are for children aged 6 - 14yrs only. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Any misuse of child tickets will be not be tolerated and persons will be removed from the event.
You can buy tickets on the night at the info desk!
Glow in the park is the ultimate nighttime neon event A 5k Fun run for families & friends
Dance, walk, jog and run on an epic voyage through our 9 Glow Zones
Saturday 31st August 2019
Kempton Park, Staines Road East, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 5AQ UK
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE:
8:15 pm - Start Party, warm up and DJ will get you Glowing!
8:30 pm - Start
REGISTERING YOUR BIB NUMBER:
All participants need to register their bib number before the event. You can do this by scanning the QR code on the bib or by following the below link. Register your bib number: https://votwo.typeform.com/to/TYtwyt
WHAT DOES AN ENTRY INCLUDE?
Pre Event Pack:
Posted via Royal Mail 2nd class before the event date
- Event bib number. You need to scan the QR code on the front of the bib to register before arriving at the event. Your bib number is proof of entry to the event and must be displayed in a prominent position about your person in order to participate on the night
- Event information sheet
- x4 safety pins
- A charity sponsorship form. Our partnered charities raise money via sponsorship so if you would like to raise money for a worth while cause while taking part you can use the form or you can set up a just giving page
Collected at the event:
- Glow in the Park Headband, collection on arrival
- Glow in the Park Medals, collection after the run
The course is 2 laps of a 2.5km circuit and is marked by flashing arrows and marshals. You will pass through our glow zones as you dance, jog, run or walk your way around the course. Don't forget its night time so the majority of the course will be dark, you must wear a head torch and look where you are going! The course is on paths, tracks, and some grass areas.
- On-site catering vendors selling hot drinks and food
- Toilets at the start/finish area
- Free water station at the start/finish area
- Medics located at the start/finish area and the halfway point
- Event merchandise for sale
The more the merrier! You will be able to enter the site from the main entrance. Do not go on to the course itself and please stay behind the crowd barrier. There is plenty of hot food and drink outlets in the start finish area for your refreshment!
Feel you need to stand out and Glow more than the next person? Then visit our Glow Shop online or at the event and stock up!
We are looking for a charity partner for this event. Please get in touch email@example.com
BECOME A VIG
(very important glower)
Save 10% of the ticket price by registering your interest, be the first to hear when the events open and receive special event offers!
Kempton Park Racecourse is located on the A308 between Sunbury on Thames and Hampton Court, less than one mile from Junction 1 of the M3 via Junction 12 of the M25.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
By Rail – Kempton Park Racecourse boasts its own train station on-site – Kempton Park – which is situated 200 yards from the North entrance. Trains run every half an hour direct from London Waterloo with the journey time being just 40 minutes.
By Air – We are just 25 minutes from London Heathrow and approximately 45 minutes from Gatwick. We allow pre-arranged helicopter landings at Kempton Park, please call Beverley Frith on 01932 782292 for further information.